Today I am sharing 16 books to read in 2016. I have been reading more and more lately after falling off the wagon in college and these are some of the books that I can’t wait to read this year.
16 Books to Read in 2016
Sharp Objects //I am actually currently reading this book and so far, so good. I had heard such great things about it so I just had to pick it up.
- Big Little Lies // This book is just sitting on my shelf and has been for awhile so I definitely want to read it. It’s another book that I have heard great things about but just haven’t gotten around to reading it just yet. If you’ve read her other book, The Husband’s Secret then you’ll know why I am so excited to check this one out.
- Big Magic // This book has been a big hit in the blogosphere lately so I am intrigued to see what it’s all about.
- Me Before You // Another book that is just sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me to read it. I have heard mixed reviews on it but I can’t wait to delve into it.
- #GirlBoss // Another popular blogger book. I strive to be a girl boss so I feel like this book will be right up my alley.
- Year of Yes // This is another book that’s been getting some traction in the blogosphere and I basically just love all of Shonda Rhimes shows so I will be fairly surprised if I don’t love this book too.
- Saint Anything // I picked this book up this summer when it came out but I haven’t gotten to reading it just yet. I was a huge Sarah Dessen fan when growing up though so I am quite certain that I will enjoy this book.
- All the Bright Places // This book has been sitting on my shelf since summer also but I am excited to get to reading it because I have heard absolutely wonderful things about it.
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye // Another book that I saw this summer and have been wanting to read ever since.
- Yes Please // Amy Pohler is one of my favorites so I am pretty excited to read this one.
The Girl on the Train // I’ve heard people compare this to Gone Girl so I am pretty excited to read it and it’s high up there on my list of books to read. We Were Liars // Another one I discovered this summer and knew I had to read at some point. The Good Girl // I recently downloaded this in ebook format so I can read right before falling asleep each night. I want to finish Sharp Objects and this book this month if possible. Carry On //I found out about this book through GoodReads and have been wanting to read it ever since.
- Not That Kind of Girl // This book was all the rage when it first came out but I never got around to purchasing it…now that I have heard such rave reviews about it, I know I have to read it before the end of the year.
- Bossy Pants // Tina Fey is my kinda girl and I have heard good things about this book so I can’t wait to dive in at some point this year.
What 16 books are you dying to read this year? Let me know down in the comments.